In the heart of the Baix Empordà, you can enjoy quality Mediterranean cuisine and grilled meat specialties made with oak charcoal.
Sant Feliu de Boada is a quiet village, surrounded by fields, with stone houses crowded around the church.
A quiet and charming rural setting.
We offer local top quality products as well as fresh products from our garden.
Celebrations at Can Dolç
At Can Dolç you can celebrate any type of family event, friends and business.
In one of our independent reserved dining rooms, with a capacity of 10 to 30 people, you will feel at home. We offer the possibility of menus at a fixed price.
Open every day except Tuesday and Wednesday. Closed for Christmas and January.
• information on food allergies and intolerances
• dishes for vegetarians and vegans
• town square restricted to traffic
• outdoor terrace in the church square
• facilities adapted for people with reduced mobility
• own parking for customers
• parking reserved for the disabled
• air conditioning